The North Lake Tahoe-Truckee Leadership Program is a collaborative project of the North Lake Tahoe Resort Association, North Tahoe Business Association, and Truckee Chamber of Commerce; in conjunction with Shannon Beets, and the Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation, which acts as our fiscal partner.
Tentative dates and locations:
January 17, 2023 - Welcome Reception, Location TBD
January 19, 2023 – Day One, Location TBD
February 16, 2023 – Day Two, Location TBD
March 16, 2023 – Day Three, Location TBD
April 20, 2023 - Day Four, Location TBD
May 18, 2023 – Day Five, Location TBD
June 1, 2023 - Action Plan Presentations and Graduation, Location TBD
All workshops will be offered in person. A live on-line option (Google Meets) will also be offered for those who may have been in close contact with a COVID positive person. However unless you are sick, or have come in contact, we require you to attend in person.
Our priority is the safety of all of our participants. Our pledge to you is to delivery the best practices for social distancing, sanitized locations, flexible delivery of program content and any other adaptations that may be required. This unique time calls for a level of flexibility on the part of all of us, and we realize that restrictions are subject to change.
Leadership North Lake Tahoe-Truckee is taking a proactive approach to protect our stakeholders including staff, participants, and the larger community, while still meeting our program mission. We have set policies to mitigate risk, however, there is no policy that can remove all risk. It is incumbent upon the individual staff member, program participant, speakers, and all venders, to evaluate the protocols set forth and make their personal decision on if they choose to participate. In-person attendance obligates the individual to follow all safety protocols set forth by the CDC, Leadership North Lake Tahoe-Truckee, and/or the venue they are in. (The stricter protocol will prevail). An online attendance option (Google Meet) will be made available to participants who cannot attend in person. All participants will be required to sign a waiver in order to participate in the Leadership Program.
We will adhere to CDC and local health department guidelines –
1. The class content and schedule may be adjusted based on recommendations from health experts; some class sessions previously conducted in person could move to virtual formats in order to follow social distancing recommendations. Networking sessions will be held in person.
2. Any venue location used will meet the occupancy rate as recommended and we will have adequate room to social distance from one another. Seating will be arranged in a way that allows for circulation and egress.
3. A mask may be required
4. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
5. We suggest, and may require, that each participant either be vaccinated, or provide a negative COVID-19 test before each workshop.
6. We will constantly update procedures and policies as needed based on CDC, local health official, and venue guidelines.
7. We anticipate that our community and organization should prepare to deal with the COVID-19 outbreak for an extended period of time.
Please contact Karen Willcuts with any questions: Karen@TahoeTruckeeLeadership.com or 530-563-6102.
Please continue below to fill out the application.