ALMA Digital Communications Intern
The Arizona Latino Media Association is seeking a motivated Digital Communications Intern to join our organization. This is a paid opportunity for a college student pursuing a degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or Marketing to acquire experience using social media and digital tools for a non-profit organization of professionals.This internship pays $750 per semester.
This position will require a working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn; knowledge of other platforms, which also may be part of the social media mix, is a plus.
• Implement and manage social media campaigns
• Take pictures of events, share on social media
• Regularly populate social channels with content
• Manage the user-friendly website builder to update information
• Suggest new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
• Monitor various NAHJ chapters
• Manage LinkedIn group
• Find events ALMA can participate in
• Junior or Senior in college
• Proficient in Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Strategic communications skills
• Basic knowledge of web design and posting
• Proficient writing skills and knowledge of AP-Style
* Videography and editing skills
• Professionalism and punctuality
• Bilingual (English and Spanish)
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• 8 hours/ week for 12 weeks total
• Weekly meetings with supervisor(s) to monitor progress
• Ability to work from home or at events
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
(street, city, state, zip)
Digital work experience summary
Please include any links to your previous digital media experience.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Arizona State University.