Volunteer Sign-Up NOVEMBER 19
ABOUT THIS VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
What: Richmond Main Street Meal Giveaway
Date: Thursday, November 19
Time: 9:30am - 1:30pm
Location: RPAL Parking Lot on 23rd Street (next to O'Reily's)
* Qualities & Qualifications: Teamwork, take direction, safety first, ability to stand for extended periods of time, and lift boxes 30lb-40lb.
* Code of Conduct Agreement: Be friendly, courteous, welcoming towards all fellow volunteers, staff, and guests/meal recipients; Any questions/issues will be addressed to Courtney or Billy.
* COVDI19 Safety Process: Volunteers must wear a mask (please bring your own), and gloves (provided), and maintain 6ft distance between all event participants at all times. All volunteers must agree to have their temperature taken during check-in and take direction from staff. If an individual's temperature reading is 100° or above, they will be asked to leave immediately.
* Attire: Clean tops & bottoms, t-shirt & jeans or shorts, closed-toe/flat shoes only. No clothing that reveals undergarments, please. Hat, sunglasses, and light jacket/sweatshirt highly recommended.
*Amenities: Restroom and hand washing facilities are on site. Gloves, breaks, water, and one meal per volunteer provided.
* Check-in Process: Please plan to arrive by 9:30am. Enter RPAL Parking Lot at 23rd St . Upon arrival, check-in with staff wearing RPAL t-shirt or ask for Courtney (for visuals, see photos below).
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are able to accommodate a maximum of 15 volunteers per meal giveaway date. To ensure the health & safety of volunteers, staff, and guests, we require that volunteers sign-up ahead of time and follow all COVID19 precautions and follow the direction of staff at all times. Please DO NOT sign-up if you are ill, have been exposed to COVID19, or have a scheduling conflict.
Meal Giveaway Program: Street View of Event Site / Volunteer Check-In
Meal Giveaway Program: Site Coordinators
Cell Phone (including area code)
Company / Organization
Total # Volunteers I'm Signing-Up (including myself)
Health Self Check 1: I attest that I am/member of my group are NOT experiencing any of the following COVID19, cold, or flu symptoms
Cough; Fever; Chills; Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; Running nose; Fatigue; Muscle or body aches; Headache; Sore Throat; Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
I am/we are symptom free
Health Self Check 2: I attest that I or any members of my group have not knowingly been in close proximity to anyone who has exhibited COVID19, cold, or flu symptoms OR has tested positive for COVID19 in the past 2 weeks.
I/we have not been knowingly exposed to COVID19
I/We agree to allow organizers to check my temperature upon arrival and to follow all health & Safety guidelines while volunteering.
Yes, I/we agree
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service