2020 MPIMP Education Programs - Request for Proposal
Would you like to showcase your property/venue and your local area to Central PA’s Meeting Professionals? Then we need you! MPIMP is now accepting proposals for 2020 Educational Programs.
This is a wonderful opportunity to reach our membership in corporate, association, and independent meeting professionals. Exposure is the key to success in our industry. By developing relationships with fellow members, whether planner or supplier, you will strengthen your property/venue’s name in the industry, resulting in bottom-line, measurable business.
Benefits of Hosting a Meeting:
• Showcase what your property/venue and your local area have to offer the meetings industry
• MPIMP Chapter Host Recognition on poster displayed at the event
• Featured on
Events Calendar with a direct link to your website
• Microphone time during announcements to promote your property & upcoming MPMPI event at chapter event prior to your hosting date.
• Opportunity to take attendees on a site tour during your hosted event.
• MPIMP will share survey feedback from attendees regarding their satisfaction with your property
The following will provide you with a profile of what we are planning for FY 2020 including our needs/requirements for hosting the events. If you have any questions regarding the specifications, please contact us at
1. Times and dates can be slightly flexible pending confirmation with VP of Education.
2. Registration will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start of each program. Please provide a skirted table, two chairs and a waste basket. If registration occurs before a lunch or reception, coffee/tea/decaf and water should be provided for participants.
3. Depending on the program, requirements for each meeting may be different. Meeting rooms should accommodate up to 80 individuals, include audio-visual systems, and must be available gratis.
4. Room set-ups must be completed one hour prior to the start of the programs.
5. Breakfasts will begin promptly at 8:30 am with a session to follow. Luncheons will start promptly at 12:00 noon with a session prior. Afternoon receptions will begin at approximately 4:00 pm following the session. Meal service should last about 60 minutes.
6. MPMPI meal budgets: breakfast at $12.00/person; lunch at $16.00/person; afternoon reception (should include a cash bar with first drink offered gratis) at $19.00/person. All prices are inclusive. ONLY November 2020 requires other meals over and above lunch.
7. November 2020 overnight event host is asked to offer 10 comp guestrooms to planner ONLY.
8. MPIMP's Board of Directors typically meets each month for 1-2 hours prior each education session. We ask that the host site provide one small conference room in addition to the main conference room for this purpose. Coffee/tea/decaf and water should be provided gratis.
9. Meal head counts/confirmations, AV requirements and any other special arrangements will be provided by a representative of the MPIMP Education Committee.
10. A door prize is required from each host site. Please indicate your door prize on the RFP.
11. Our chapter is required to submit a report to MPI National for all in-kind contributions received. Please be prepared to provide the value of all items comped or reduced when hosting an event for MPMP.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Capital Area Intermediate Unit.
Terms of Service