Contact the Advice Service
This is a confidential service. Only the Goldsmiths Students' Union Advice Service and Data Protection Officer have access to your information. If you would like to discuss having your record stored as an anonymous case please contact for an initial conversation.

Some data will be anonymised and used for statistical analysis.

We are currently able to offer advice about the following issues:

- If you have been are or being withdrawn, dismissed or referred to Academic Progress Committee by the college or your academic department.
- If you would like to make an appeal against a grade and have received the confirmed result (the transcript has been published).
- If you would like to make a stage 2 or stage 3 complaint. We ask that students who would like advice with a stage 2 complaint to draft the section entitled 'please explain the main points of your complaint; when these took place and who was involved' before your appointment with your adviser. You can access the stage 2 complaint form here.
- If you have received an allegation of academic misconduct.
- If you have been accused of a student conduct issue.

Please fill in the form so we can contact you, move your case forward and help in any way we can.

A member of the Advice Service will respond within four working days.
Email address *
First Name: *
Your answer
Surname: *
Your answer
Telephone: *
Your answer
Student Status: *
Course Title: *
Your answer
Department: *
Your answer
Year of Study: *
Your answer
Student Number: *
Your answer
Brief Details of Your Enquiry: *
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Goldsmiths Students' Union. Report Abuse