Review Committee for National Standards for Teachers of Family and Consumer Sciences
In which region of the US do you practice?
West (AK, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, ,UT, WA, WY)
Southwest (AZ, NM, OK, TX)
Southeast (AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV)
Midwest (KS, IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OH, SD, WI)
Northeast (CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT )
What is your professional role?
Family and Consumer Sciences teacher, middle school
Family and Consumer Sciences teacher, high school
Family and Consumer Sciences, state administrator
Family and Consumer Sciences, teacher educator at a university or college
Career and Technical Education coordinator or director
Which of the pairs of national standards are you reviewing?
1. Career, Community, and Family Connections / 2. Consumer Economics and Family Resources
3. Family and Human Development / 4. Nutrition, Food, and Wellness
5. Curriculum Development / 6. Instructional Strategies and Resources
7. Learning Environment / 8. Professionalism
9. Student and Program Assessment / 10. Student Organization Integration
What about the standards do you think is working and should remain?
What about the standards seems to need revision? Is something missing? Should anything be removed?
What suggestions for updates do you have?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service