Conditional sentences 2
Which is the correct answer to explain the meaning of the sentence?
1. If the visitors knew how to take care of the tourism objects, they would keep it clean.
The visitors throw their trash every where.
The places for tourism spot are clean enough.
The visitors enjoy the cleanliness of the tourism objects.
2. Were the manager and the staff friendly enough, the hotel would get more guests to stay.
The guests feel relax and comfortable.
Everyone in the hotel is friendly.
There is no warm welcome from the staff.
3. If there hadn't been a huge earthquake, some temples wouldn't have been covered.
Some temples were in perfect condition.
There were only small earthquakes.
We had to excavate some covered temples.
4. If the gorvernment had cared about the historical buildings in this city, it would become one of the attracting historical objects to learn.
Many students come to visit these historical buildings to learn the history.
The government even gave permission for developer to build malls to replace them.
The young generations can learn the history of the city through those historical buildings.
5. Tourism objects would collapse if the owners were not creative to find opportunities.
Some tourism objects transform into the more attractive ones.
SOme tourism objects stop their activities due to the lack of visitors.
Businessmen in tourism field aren't able to avoid bankruptcy.
6. Had there not been a lot of visitors at natural tourism objects, they would be clean and not polluted.
Some of them were full of pollutants.
There were few visitors at those tourism objects.
Many natural tourism objects lose their beauty.
7. The government may not have closed tourism objects few months ago if they had not become a new cluster of the virus spread.
Tourism objects were the safest place from corona virus.
Some tourist got infected after visiting tourism objects.
The government still opened them for the sake of people's economy.
8. If corona virus did not exist, many beaches and mountains would be badly destroyed by visitors.
Beaches and mountains are the sources of pollutants.
Corona virus didn't exist in the past.
Beaches and mountains look clean and fresh now.
9. If the government didn't build many infrastructures lately, people wouldn't be able to develop tourism objects.
There have been many infrastructures to support tourism objects.
It's still difficult for people to access the remote tourism objects.
Infrastructures aren't the government's focus to build.
10. People would get difficulties in choosing tourism objects they want to visit were there not internet.
Internet doesn't give much information on tourism objects.
There have been many choices of tourism objects for the people.
People aren't still able to use the platforms to promote tourism objects.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service