Fisher Parker Travel Award Application
$5,000 has been made available to provide awards to students who wish to pursue internships or coursework for class credit outside of the greater Charleston metro area, including study abroad based on the following criteria:
• Students must be a School of Humanities and Social Sciences major
• Students should demonstrate through their application and cover letter that financial support is critical to making
the internship or travel opportunity possible.
• Internships/coursework may be for fall, or summer semesters.
• Students will be enrolled in the College of Charleston during their internship or study abroad so that they receive
• 3.0 G.P.A. is preferred
• Students who are employed, thereby necessitating an award to help cover time away from work to intern.
This application and any additional documentation must be submitted by April 14, 2019. Decisions will be made on April 30, 2019.
Junior or Senior (only awarded to a Junior or Senior)
Study Abroad or Internship
Course Name and Number for Study Abroad or Internship
Location of your Internship or Study Abroad Experience
Dates of your travel for your Internship or Study Abroad Experience
Please submit a cover letter that indicates why financial support is critical to making the internship or travel opportunity possible and the anticipated impact this will have on your future.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of College of Charleston.