Week number Laws of the Game quiz 2019-2020 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. A goalkeeper takes a goal-kick. All opponents are outside the penalty area. As the ball clearly moves, an attacker enters the penalty area, touches the ball with his foot and scores. What do you decide?
Order a retake of the goal kick
Order a retake of the goal kick and show the attacker a yellow card
Restart with a dropped ball
Restart play with a kick-off
2. A left midfielder tries to pass the ball to the center striker. The ball touches a match official and goes to a left winger of his own team. That player starts a promising attack. He crosses the ball into the penalty area and a striker scores. How does play need to be restarted?
Indirect free kick where the referee touched the ball
Indirect free kick from where the attacker scored
3. A goalkeeper throws the ball directly into the opponents’ goal. How do you restart play?
Dropped ball where the goalkeeper last touched the ball
Kick-off (after a goal being scored)
4. A referee has to stop play because of a head injury. The ball is in the penalty area at that moment. How does the game need to be restarted?
A penalty kick
An indirect free kick
A dropped ball for the defending goalkeeper
A dropped ball for the team that last touched the ball
5. The dropped ball procedure has changed. The ball is now dropped in front of one player. What does it say about the distance of other players?
They must remain at least 4 metres from the ball until it is in play
They must remain at least 2 metres from the ball until it is in play
They must remain at least 2 metres from the ball until the ball is touched
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service