AISAP is well underway in our planning for the 2023 Annual Institute in La Jolla, CA.
Are you looking to challenge yourself in new and different ways? Presenting at the AISAP Annual Institute is a unique opportunity to showcase your best practices and expertise to a global audience of admission and enrollment professionals. AISAP seeks a range of perspectives with connection to Admission and Enrollment processes, practices, and overall goals. We will offer a variety of choices so attendees will find the content they need no matter where they are in their careers. We also look for sessions that involve other team members who work directly with admission and enrollment professionals throughout the year, including, but not limited to finance, marketing, communications, school leadership, and various supporting roles.
Presenting at the Institute is also an opportunity to pose challenges, share ideas, and seek valuable input from others who are deeply involved in and committed to Admission and Enrollment work.
Please review the SESSION PROPOSAL GUIDE AND SUGGESTED TOPICS
before completing this submission.
PRIORITY AREAS FOR SESSION TOPICS:
- Anti-bias, Anti-racist, and Inclusive process and practices
- Legal Topics including ADA compliance, record retention, diverse learning styles etc.
- Operational Excellence and Strategic Enrollment Planning
- Marketing for Enrollment
- School Finances and Financial Aid
- Research and Use of Data to Drive Strategy
- Leadership, Management, and Organizational Effectiveness
(Indicate below for your proposed session)
AISAP PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS AND SKILLS
- FOUNDATIONAL: Sessions provide broad information. Designed for Admission and Enrollment professionals seeking to learn fundamentals, and mid-career professionals looking to fill in gaps.
- APPLIED: Sessions focus on application, comprehension, and implementation of material. Designed for mid-level professionals who have this competence and seek greater knowledge and understanding.
- STRATEGIC: Sessions focus on high-level creativity, innovation and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing of topics to prepare practitioners for strategic growth in industry best practices. These sessions are focused on high level strategy and institutional priorities and goal setting.
(Indicate below for you proposed session)
- STANDARD 1: Ethical Conduct: Maintain high standards of integrity and ethical behavior with all constituents served.
- STANDARD 2: Operational Excellence: Advance the mission of the school using best practices in admission and enrollment management
- STANDARD 3: Marketing & Communication: Demonstrate exemplary communication skills and practices
- STANDARD 4: Revenue and Financial Management: Understand the school’s economic context, revenue streams, and financial management and their implications for admission and enrollment management.
- STANDARD 5: Data to Drive Strategy: Maintain current knowledge of local, regional, national, and global educational policies, practices, and programs
- STANDARD 6: Leadership and Professionalism: Model best practices in management and organizational development
In advance, thank you for submitting a thoughtful proposal and filling out ALL sections of this form with the requested details.
We will be back in touch with you in December to inform you of the committee's decision regarding your proposal. Thank you!