RULES, REGULATIONS, AND POLICIES
1. The Student will be required to follow the sacred Shariah and Sunnah of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (sallallaho-alaihiwasallam) in all aspects of life at the Institute.
2. The student must practice acceptable manners of politeness and social behavior towards fellow-students, faculty, and staff of the Institute.
3. The student must have regard for the general cleanliness of the property and his dormitory.
4. The student will be permitted to leave the Institute only during vacations as determined by the Institute. The Principal may
grant special leave when deemed necessary upon written request from a parent/guardian. The student must attend all classes and activities of the Institute unless permission is obtained from the principal.
5. The student is not permitted to own or use any small or major appliances, (Ex. toaster, fridge, microwave, deep fryer, etc.)
media/entertainment devices, (Ex. video game devices, cell phones, audio, and video devices, etc.) or fitness equipment. (Ex.
exercise bike, bench press equipment, etc.) If any of the fore-mentioned property is found, it will be confiscated and may be
returned at the sole discretion of the principal. The data on any electronic devices may be subject to inspection; a student
forfeits any privacy by possessing any electronic devices without prior permission. Under special circumstances, students may
obtain explicit permission from the principal to own or use certain property.
6. All costs incurred as a result of the damaged Institute property caused by the student will be paid by the student/parent/guardian.
7. Al-Rashid is not responsible for any injury sustained by a student. The student is responsible for any medical or dental costs
incurred. The damage or theft of personal property is also the sole responsibility of the student.
8. The student or parent/guardian must disclose any physical or mental disorders of the student before enrolling in the Institute.
9. The student or parent/guardian must disclose any history of involvement with the police or the judicial system.
10. Certain areas of the Institute are monitored by security cameras for the purpose of safety, prevention of criminal activity, and
enforcement of the Institute’s rules and regulations. Any evidence collected thereby will be used in the investigation and
prosecution of any criminal activity.
11. All new applicants may be subjected to a personal interview with the principal. Students may also be subjected to an admission test in religious and secular school subjects.
12. The annual fee may be revised at the discretion of the Institute.
13. The student/parent/guardian agrees not to pursue any legal recourse should the student be subjected to correctional measures, including but not limited to detentions, suspensions, or expulsions.
14. Violation of any rules or regulations may be deemed sufficient for expulsion from the Institute at the principal’s discretion