2020 CBMF Media Application
The 2020 Cavendish Beach Music Festival presented by Bell is July 10-12th. Featuring some of the biggest and brightest stars of the Country music world (Miranda Lambert, Dan + Shay and more to come) on the beautiful North Shore of Prince Edward Island, Canada. Guidelines
• A Media list is required from each company/organization planning to attend and enter the event on July 10-12th, 2020. If an updated media list is not received and approved at least five days prior to the event, there will be no entry.
*New*: No media is allowed entry before gates open unless authorized and escorted by the Media team, under any circumstances. Before the festival, there is large machinery on the festival grounds and no one is permitted on site unless they are deemed a part of the set-up crew. If you show up on the Thursday before the festival, you will be asked to leave.
• The list must be ONLY of the employees who will be WORKING the event. Entire staff lists will not be accepted and a maximum of two-three people per team will be considered.
• Company/radio station ID badges are NOT a valid Media Pass and will not allow admission to the grounds.
• Media passes are issued daily and are only valid for that day.
• Your organization is responsible for the distribution of this policy information to your staff. Your organization may receive specific audio/ visual consent forms to fill out each day-these must be signed to enter.
All accredited media will be notified of designated call time in advance of each set and must check in with at the “Check-In Tent”. You must check-in with the media team before every set if you are on-site with a photographer or videographer, regardless if you are taking photography/ videography of the stage.
Cavendish Beach Music Festival has the right to refuse any media from the festival grounds at any time. All Media must be checked in by 6pm, sharp. No exceptions.
If you have any questions, please email
Media Outlet Name
Office Phone Number
Cell Phone Number (reachable on-site at CBMF)
Name, Role & Cell Phone for All Media Representatives at CBMF 2020
Will you be doing any pre-event content creation?
What will you be capturing at CBMF?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service