Providence Community Tree Keepers Application:
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PCTK PROGRAM, APPLICANTS MUST HAVE DONE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. Completed the Rhode Island Tree Steward Program (or a comparable program in another municipality or state)
2. Worked or studied in the field of Landscaping/Arboriculture/Forestry
3. Completed a Master Gardeners Certification Program
4. Participated as a PNPP Neighborhood Tree Leader
5. Demonstrated a level of knowledge & experience equivalent to the above (to be included in the application below, and reviewed on a case-by-case basis).
Business or Organization Affiliation (If Applicable):
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Providence Neighborhood Planting Program.
Terms of Service