MozAIrt, an international organization dedicated to inspiring young women and other underrepresented minorities to learn more about Artificial Intelligence and its humanistic applications through music and art! Every program covers ethics-in-AI topics like the impacts of facial recognition on marginalized communities, etc.. We've held workshops at venues ranging from the AAAI Conference, the world's largest academic AI conference to YMCAs and youth organizations, local libraries, and museums. In addition to collaborating with ISTE (International Society for Technology in Education) to write a book utilized by hundreds of teachers around the country titled Hands-On AI Projects for the Classroom. Learn more at our website: mozairt.org
Regional Director Responsibilities:
- Organize mozAIrt events in your community (at least one to two events every six months)
- Provide feedback on mozAIrt events
- Bring enthusiasm and a good spirit to the team!
- 10th-12th grade in fall 2021
- Passion for community outreach, education, and increasing diversity in tech
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Positive attitude, energy, and enthusiasm!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org