The workshop fee of €875,00 (euro) includes:
* 2 ½ days of sessions, hands-on exercises and assignments.
* Tuscan Cooking Class with cookbook author Giulia Scarpaleggia
* 3 days, 3 nights (Friday lunchtime through Monday morning) accommodations at Il Salicone villa in Tuscany (based on double occupancy)
* 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
* Snacks and refreshments during the workshop
The number of participants is limited to maximum 8 people.
Payment details: 425€ on registration (non-refundable) to reserve your spot and the difference €450 due on or before 22 August. Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of registration containing further details and payment instructions.