Supported by AA IIT Delhi, Bombay, Madras, Guwahati, Roorkee, BHU, PanIIT and ACB
Please make sure you first register for the Startup Master Class Event at http://www.startupmasterclass.in before applying for the Startup Pitch. Some key highlights of this event:
1) The event is open for all. Selected start-ups will be asked to attend and present in our STARTUP SELECT event on 17th Dec,2016 in front of an eminent panel of judges from the most sought-after investment firms.
2) Start-ups of all stages (MVP, Stealth mode, early revenue, growth stage etc.) can apply.
3) The top 3 entries will get a one hour mentorship session to present their ideas in detail to the VCs and discuss about funding. The judging panel contains representatives from Accel, Sequoia, Inventus, Matrix, Helion, LetsVenture
1st Prize - Rs 1,00,000
2nd Prize - Rs 50,000
3rd Prize - Rs 25,000
4) Please prepare your Deck which cover elements shown here.: https://goo.gl/ZGfUBO .You may use the format. Once you have prepared your deck, either mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as SMC_SELECT_Company Name or share the link on the last question of this form.
5) The first 50 start-ups who register will get an edge in getting short-listed.
6) Last date of entry is 15th Dec 2016, 2:00PM
If you have any questions, please write to us at email@example.com with subject [SMC-S04]........
For more details log on to www.startupmasterclass.in or call Shubham Deva (+91 8722600400)