REGISTRATION: Election Protection Webinar
These important Sessions will cover:
- What does the Election Day infrastructure look like?
- How does information flow?
- What roles do Clergy and the legal volunteers play?
- What roles does Lawyers Committee play?
- How does the dedicated Clergy Hotline/Command Center work?
- How do Pastors and Lawyers protect vulnerable voters?
- What needs to happen between now and Election Day?
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to join the webinar.
Title / Position
Social Media handles
Please select the session that you would like to attend.
Oct. 5, 2020 | 6:00pm ET - FLORIDA
Oct. 5, 2020 | 4:00pm ET - NORTH CAROLINA
Oct. 12, 2020 | 6:00pm ET - PENNSYLVANIA
Oct. 12, 2020 | 3:00pm CT - ALABAMA
Oct. 19, 2020 | 6:00pm CT - WISCONSIN
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service