Cathedral Youth Leadership Council Application
Council position will be held from January 2020-end of 2020 spring semester.
Applications due by December 31st, 2019.
• Serve as a role model and leader to members of St. Andrew’s Cathedral EYC (6th-12th graders)
• Work on establishing the foundation for CYL to build off of in future councils
• Assist in planning and leading at least 1 lock-in for Spring semester
• Plan/lead some activities at regular EYC events
• Actively participate in service/volunteer activities of Cathedral EYC
• Take initiative in creating new events/activities for Cathedral EYC and/or Central Convocation Youth
• Must currently be in 11th or 12th grade and at least 16 years old
• Must be able to attend a day of planning/training (time and date TBD)
• Must be present for the planned lock-in
• Must attend at least 2 EYC service opportunities during time on council
• Must attend at least 4 regular EYC events during time on council
• Must exemplify the values of CYL through active participation and thoughtful leadership
Contact the CYL Coordinator, Gracey Belote, with any questions or concerns!
Gracey Belote, CYL Coordinator
601-291-3937 (call or text)
Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministries
St. Andrew’s Episcopal Cathedral
First and last name
St. Andrew's Cathedral
Current extracurricular involvement (clubs, sports, leadership roles, etc.)
What skills would you bring to the CYL Council?
What ideas do you have for activities or events to plan? (These can be for just the Cathedral EYC or for larger events to serve youth in the Central Convocation of the Diocese)
What do you most want to take away from this experience of serving on the CYL Council?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. Andrews Cathedral.