The spring thaw brings forth the Goddess Ostara. Pay homage to her altar at Dark Passions Events next themed event. This time we shall bring forth a soft yet magically dark side of spring.. All bloggers are welcome but priority will be shown to those that dabble in blogging the dark arts of witchcraft, pastel goth, NuGoth, Victorian, magic, whimsical and spookiness in general.
This event is an intimate shopping market with max 24 (now 26) quality alternative/fantasy designers.
Theme: Wiccan, Equinox, NuGoth, Pastel Goth, Fantasy, Soft Victorian
*** Blogger Rules & Requirements ***
1. Bloggers are free to choose what they would like to blog for this event but we do expect at least 3 posts from each blogger.
2. One of the 3 posts must be a special feature of the event to help promote the event as a whole.
3. All blogging questions should be directed to Shari Cortes
4. You will be provided an event logo and be expected to use it in posts or in your listed event sponsors (if you list them)
5. For this fair we will accept a minimum of 12 bloggers. This is a smaller intimate gathering of 26 designers.
6. It is the Designers choice to place their item in the blogger room or not please do not ask any designers for their items.
7. There will also be a 5L Egg Hunt. We encourage you to promote this fun extra as well.
8. If accepted you will need a space for the Dark Passions land group. It will be sent to you if you are selected.
9. We do not guarantee that everyone who applies will be accepted. Only the accepted bloggers will be contacted.
*** Important Dates ***
5th March - Application deadline - Accepted Designers will be notified on or before March 10
15th - 18th March - Designer Set up
18th March - Blogger Room Open (Designers may post them earlier during the Setup)
20th March, 12pm (Noon) Slt - Ostara's Altar Begins
16th April, 12pm (Noon) Slt - Ostara's Alt
Hope you will join us!
~ Event Blogger Manager: Shari Cortes ~
~ Event Owner: Bcreative Wilde ~