Environmental Educator Booth Guidelines:
1. Your organization must provide environmental education to youth in Colorado.
2. You agree to attend the Youth of the Earth Festival on April 16, 2016, with set up beginning at 8 am, booth ready at 9 am and take down beginning no sooner than 1 pm. At the Longmont Farmer's Market at the Boulder County Fairgrounds, 9595 Nelson Road, Longmont, CO 80501
3. You agree to develop an interactive game or fun activity for visitors to your booth, that can be done by a wide range of ages from youth to adults.
4. You are permitted to promote your courses and offerings.
5. You will pay a fee of $75 made out to "Sustainable Revolution Longmont", mailed to us at PO Box 1764 Longmont CO 80502.
6. You are encouraged to include youth in staffing your booth.
7. You are encouraged to market the event to your network.
8. If your organization works directly with youth, and youth would like to staff and host a booth, they may sign up for a Youth Booth instead or possibly in addition to your booth.
9. Please bring your own tables and chairs, but they are available to rent for a fee as long as you let us know ahead of time.
Feel free to contact us! email@example.com
Booths are not available for businesses, other than environmental educators. Businesses may sign up instead as sponsors.