Become an Evidence Champion!
Show environmental leadership and join our movement for evidence-based conservation by becoming an Evidence Champion.
Please fill in this short form to register your interest.
What are Evidence Champions?
Evidence Champions are organisations that have made a commitment to collaborate with us to integrate Conservation Evidence into their decision making.
How can your organisation become an Evidence Champion?
Commitment to evidence-based conservation can come in many forms, we welcome discussions with your organisation but here are some suggestions:
• Agree to write the use of Conservation Evidence into decision making systems when undertaking conservation interventions
• Agree to experimentally test and publish interventions
• Ask grantees to check Conservation Evidence in their grant proposal
Why become an Evidence Champion?
• Being an Evidence Champion shows that you are serious about evidence-based decisions
• Improved transparency in decision making
• Testing and publishing interventions shows leadership
• Your logo and description will appear on our Evidence Champions page
• We will link to your website
• We will promote your organisation through our various networks
What can we offer?
• We can provide training in skills for assessing, gathering, using, generating evidence and more
• We can where possible give talks and in-house training
• We can provide evidence assessment support
• You can use the Conservation Evidence and University of Cambridge logos on your website
• We will promote our Evidence Champions across our various networks
Current Evidence Champions include:
• Vincent Wildlife Trust -
• Froglife -
• People’s Trust for Endangered Species -
• Oryx -
*Due to high demand we can guarantee that we will get back to you within the next year (or sooner).
Be the first to hear about new developments in the Conservation Evidence project by signing up to our newsletter:
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service