PLEASE NOTE: Submit this form after you are certain you will have a room party. If you have questions, please email us before submitting.
We will move your hotel reservation to the "party area" of the hotel, if possible. You can not pick a specific room number. You're encouraged to make flyers that you can place around the convention (not taped to anything) with a blank space for you to fill in your room number.
* You can not sell anything out of your room (except registrations to other events)
* Always have ONE sober/responsible host present at all times when your party is "Open"
* No fog machines, dry ice, open flames, unapproved tape
* Do not break anything in your room or you are responsible for it
* If someone else breaks something in your room, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT!!!
* Do not cover thermostats, smoke detectors, or fire sprinklers
* If serving alcohol, every single person must have their ID checked and they must be 21 or over (not just their badge)
* Minors may not Enter rooms that serve alcohol
* You must not allow anyone with alcohol to leave your room with it, it must stay there
* Do not provide alcohol to people who are visibly intoxicated - it's overserving, and illegal