It's this simple: We demand quality in every decision, every time.
- Promotion of your booth with an ad in the Art on the Red Guidebook (thousands distributed across the region and at the event), and on the Art on the Red website for one low price.
- Convenient parking for our 100+ vendors and 25,000+ guests.
- New layout for 2019
- Campground a short walk from the venue.
- 12ft x 12ft booth space (or apply for a more spacious booth)!
- Overnight security Friday and Saturday.
- Vendor hospitality both event days.
- Event promotion in North Dakota, Minnesota, South Dakota, and Manitoba.
- "Arts in Action" program can draw crowds to your booth.
- A metro population of more than 70,000, located 70 miles North of Fargo, North Dakota and 145 miles South of Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Free Admission, live entertainment, and food courts with delicious, quality fair food.
- Early registration and booth setup Friday starting at Noon (June 7, 2019).
March 2 - - Applications received or post marked March 2 or later include a $75 late fee.
March 15 - - Notification of jurors' decisions emailed.
April 1 - - - Deadline for discounted advertisement in Guidebook
Last day for booth cancellation without $75 service charge.
April 2 - - - Booth cancellations between April 2 and March 31 will be assessed a $75 service charge.
May 1 - - - No refunds will be granted.
June 7 - - - Exhibitor registration, Noon - 7 PM
June 8 - - - Art on the Red hours 10 AM - 6 PM
June 9 - - - Art on the Red hours 10 AM - 4 PM