A FontLab Beta program will require you to test an upcoming version of our product. Note that you'll be participating in the program at your own risk. You'll be required to participate actively, so if you don't intend to spend much time working with the product, you don't need to apply.
Also, please remember that the Beta program has a limited number of participants. We will carefully select our beta testers based on their qualifications. There is no guarantee that you will be accepted to the Beta program if you apply. We will contact you only if you are accepted to the Beta program.
Before applying for the FontLab Beta program, please make sure that:
1. You have an active account at the FontLab forum.
2. You have a valid license for the current version of the FontLab product for
which you're applying for a beta program.
To verify that you have an ACTIVE ACCOUNT ON THE FONTLAB FORUM:
1. Go to http://forum.fontlab.com/ and log in.
2. Click on the Profile link in the main toolbar ( http://forum.fontlab.com/profile.html ).
3. Write down your Name and your Email that you've entered there. (Please note that this will be the e-mail that we'll be contacting you at!) You will need to enter this data in the application process.
To verify that you have a VALID LICENSE FOR THE CURRENT VERSION OF THE PRODUCT for which you're applying for the beta program:
1. Locate your serial number that Fontlab Ltd. provided to you. (Please note that this is not the product number that appears on the splash screen. It must be the original serial number that you entered when you installed the product.)
2. Write down the serial number. You will need to enter it in the application process.
Some of the most active beta testers MAY receive a free upgrade license for the next version of the product they were testing. However, there is no guarantee that you will receive a free upgrade license.
The Beta program will be conducted in English.
If you have any questions, please visit us at http://www.fontlab.com/
Please click on the "Continue" button below to start filling out the Beta application form. The Beta application form should take you no more than 2-3 minutes to fill out.
— Adam Twardoch
Product and Marketing Manager