Week 26 Laws of the Game quiz 2018-2019 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. Niklas Süle from Bayern Munich fouls an attacker just outside his own penalty area. The tackle is not with excessive force. On the picture below you can see the position of all players and the ball. What is your decision?
Yellow card + direct free kick
Yellow card + penalty kick
Red card + direct free kick
Red card + indirect free kick
2. Team A has the ball, but suddenly all the air goes out of the ball. If the ball becomes defective ...
Play may continue if the team was in goal-scoring position
Play is stopped and restarted by dropping the replacement ball where the original ball became defective
Play is stopped and restarted by an indirect free kick for team A (who had ball possession)
Play continues until the ball goes out of play
3. During a penalty series the ball touches the crossbar and then the ground inside the field of play. The ball spins backwards towards the goal and crosses the goal-line. What does the referee decide?
Allow the goal
Disallow the goal and recorded as ‘missed’
Disallow the goal and order a retake, because the penalty kick was completed at the moment the ball touches the crossbar
Disallow the goal and order a retake, because the penalty kick was completed at the moment the ball touches the ground
4. The ball has gone out for a throw-in. A substitution is taking place at the moment both teams play with eleven players. The player that leaves the field of play punches the fourth official in his face with his fist. At that moment the substitute has already entered the field of play. How is play restarted?
Direct free kick
Indirect free kick
5. When is the whistle needed?
To award a corner kick
To restart play from a free kick where no appropriate distance is required
To restart play after it has been stopped for a substitution
To restart play from a dropped ball
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service