Human Security Work Placements
The goal of this questionnaire is to make it easier for students from the Human Security programme at Aarhus University to find a work placement. The information that you provide in the questionnaire will be collected in a database which will be accessible to human security students who are searching for a work placement. Remember to press SUBMIT after you have filled in all the information.
1) What do you want to share information about?
Option 1: A work placement that you have done
Option 2: A work placement position that you know about but did not participate in (skip 2 and 3)
Option 3: A work placement position at the institution/organisation/business where you work (skip 2 and 3)
2) What year did you do the work placement?
3) How long was the work placement?
4) On which continent is the work placement institution/organisation/business located?
5) In what country is the work placement institution/organisation/business located?
6) What is the name of the work placement institution/organisation/business?
7) Please provide a link to the website of the institution/organisation/business
8) What are the main issues that people from this institution/organisation/business work with?
Food related issues
Conflict related issues
Migrants and/or refugees
9) Please provide a short description of the work placement (max 1000 characters)
10) Is there a specific person from the institution/organisation/business who interested students could contact? (please provide a link to a website with public contact information for this person)
11) What is your name? (please provide your name if students are allowed to contact you with questions regarding the work placement)
12) What is your e-mail address? (please provide an e-mail address if students are allowed to contact you with questions regarding the work placement)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service