Community Leaders Application: Nominating a young person for a fully funded place on Catalyst 2020
***APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR 2020***
Thank you for supporting a young person to join us for Embercombe's Catalyst programme for 18-29 year olds.
This year we have two programmes:
5th - 10th April
UPDATED DATES **5th - 10th August**
Please answer the following questions.
Section 1 is for basic details of you the referrer, your organisation and the candidate.
Section 2 is for you to provide information about the candidate.
Section 3 is for the candidate to formulate a personal statement of intent with your help.
Section 4 is for practical information.
You can edit your answers as long as the window is kept open, but only complete and 'submitted' applications will be taken into account.
You can apply for either programme, but the deadline for the first round of applications (to attend in April) will be WEDNESDAY 19TH FEBRUARY.
Applicants will be chosen using the following criteria -
- Aged 18-29 years.
- Received a positive referral from an individual or organisation who is able to support their reintegration following the programme.
- Expressed their commitment to making a difference as well as developing themselves.
- Have potential to positively impact their local community with the tools gathered on the programme.
- Live on the margins in some way (as a result of social disadvantages such as economics, race, gender identity, disability, faith, mental health or challenging family context) and would therefore not be able to access the same opportunities as other participants.
- Are not part of circles that regularly access centres such as Embercombe, e.g. urban, disabled, from a cultural background that rarely engage with these kinds of spaces, or those who would encounter marketing material and feel the course is ‘not for them’.
- Are unable to afford the full price of the programme.
You can find out more about the programme by visiting
If you have any questions about the application process or the suitability of the young person you have in mind please contact Ben Mali via
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service