Holt Elementary School Title I Compact
Parent-Teacher-Student Partnership Compact
Year 2020 - 2021
To help my child succeed, I will do my best to:
• Make sure that my child attends school every day (when healthy) and on time.
• Maintain positive communication with my child’s teachers.
• Encourage my child to complete assignments.
• Help my child to read daily.
• Support the school’s efforts to provide a positive and safe learning environment, by being safe, respectful, and responsible.
To help my students succeed, I will do my best to:
• Establish and maintain positive communication with families to help support student progress.
• Provide instruction that helps children reach their potential.
• Enforce school and classroom rules fairly and consistently.
• Ensure that work sent home reinforces previously taught skills.
To be a successful student, I will do my best to:
• Come to school on time and ready to learn.
• Follow school and classroom rules.
• Complete classwork to the best of my ability.
• Complete and return my assignments on time.
• Talk with my teacher when I need help.
Katie Gulewich (KG)
Lesli Harmon (KG)
Maya Otsuki (KG)
Jeff Stimler (KG)
Jacque Barton (1st)
Elizabeth Cobb (1st)
Heidi Gori (1st)
Lisa Zluticky (1st)
Candace Lovato (2nd)
Sarah Jane Moore (2nd)
Jenna Norton (2nd)
Caitlin Benavides (3rd)
James Longoria (3rd)
Desiree Talley (3rd)
Lindsey Daggett (4th)
Ashley Reich (4th)
Mandy Robison (4th)
Ashley Wolf (4th)
Liz Ayres (5th)
Debbi Heinrich (5th)
Geoff Parks (5th)
Student Signature (I affirm that entering my name and submitting this form constitutes an electronic signature of this form):
Parent/Guardian Signature (I affirm that entering my name and submitting this form constitutes an electronic signature of this form):
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of 4j.lane.edu.