1. You identify as one of the the following:
-female/cis woman-femme- trans woman
2. You identify as belonging to the Black/African Diaspora.
3. You are commited to the well-being of Black people and people of color in the United States.
3. You are a licensed mental health professional in good standing with no pending investigations or candidate for licensure in your state within the next 3 months.
4. You intend to work with women in their child-bearing years and you are interested in addressing health disparities for communities of color.
5. You have a working knowledge of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders.
6. You are willing and able to attend one of these trainings: