Art & edibles on Albion Registration Form
A partnership with local artists and local restaurants featuring an exhibit of Art inspired by food and demonstrations of how to make great things to eat. Art & edibles is sponsored by The Savings Bank.
Calling all Artists. Be a part of Art & edibles. Register by 2/15.
Artist Contract for 'Art & edibles' on Albion 9 Albion Street Wakefield, MA
1. Artists are invited to display up to three works of art, both 2D (painting, drawing, photography, mixed media, block prints, fiber) and 3D (sculpture, ceramics, glass, fiber arts).
2. All work must be original and ready to hang, ACW and ACE will not be held responsible for loss or damage to exhibited artwork.
3 .Insurance must be covered by the individual artist. The Arts Collaborative of Wakefield and the Albion Cultural Exchange are not responsible for work lost, stolen or damaged.
4. Fee: Paid by cash with the delivery of work per artist, not number of works displayed. $10.00 for ACW members. $15.00 for non-members.
5. All art pieces may be for sale, but need to remain exhibited until the end of the event.
6. Examples of food themes are utensils, place settings, farm landscapes, any aspect of a Wakefield restaurants interior or exterior, menu, recipe, etc.
7. Drop off Artwork at the ACE on Monday February 26 from 4:00-8:00. Pickup on Saturday from 1-2:30.
I have read and understand the rules and regulations for participating in the Art & edibles exhibit.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service