Connected Parenting: An essential one-day course suitable for parents, carers and childminders ~ Registration Form
Event Date: 7th December 2019
Event Address: Quaker Meeting House, Park Road, Sale. M33 6WX
Contact us at 07906350845 or
What's your experience of NVC so far (if any)? This could be reading, watching videos, online courses, practice groups etc.
Where did you hear about this workshop?
Would you like to join Sarah's mailing list to receive more information about events like this in the future?
• Contribution Requested: £40 (concession) / £60 (full price) / £80 (gift price - pay this amount if you would like to support someone with less financial resources to attend the course).
• For more information about contributions and how much to pay, please go to
• It is Sarah's intention to enable all who want to, to be able to participate, regardless of financial situation, whilst also making it sustainable for her to offer these workshops. If you want to attend and are struggling with this financially please get in touch to discuss alternatives by emailing Sarah at
What financial contribution will you be making?
£40 concession price
£60 full price
£80 gift price
Alternative price agreed with Sarah (please contact Sarah to discuss)
Booking your Place
Please complete this form and pay the deposit of £25. Your place will be confirmed once the deposit has been received. Full payment for this event is payable on or before the day. If you wish, you may pay the full amount at the time of booking. Deposits are non-refundable to cover administration costs. Please choose Form of Payment: BANK TRANSFER: Account no: 67902880 Account Name: Sarah Ludford Sort Code: 08-71-99. Please use the Reference: PAR19 followed by your Surname. CHEQUE: Please send cheque made out to Sarah Ludford, on completion of this form to Sarah Ludford, 64 Broadway, Lancaster, LA1 2BU
Date of Bank Transfer
Deadlines & Cancellations
The registration deadline is 30th November 2019 or until the workshop is filled.
If you need to cancel your place, please let us know as soon as possible so we can open your place to someone else.
• If you cancel with at least two weeks’ notice, we will refund your balance if we are able to find a replacement (the deposit fee will be held to cover admin costs and re-advertising to fill the place).
• If we are unable to find a replacement, you will lose the full fee.
Thank you for completing this form. Please contact us if you have any questions
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service