For NYC-based/serving nonprofit/501c3, community-based and faith-based organizations:
Every week, we enroll additional NYC-based organizations. We are especially interested in organizations that serve high-needs neighborhoods, such as the neighborhoods identified by the Taskforce on Racial Inclusion and Equity*, those that lack access to testing options, and/or any organizations that:
- have demonstrated commitment to COVID prevention and/or public health
- have demonstrated capacity to reach at least hundreds of New York City residents
- are prepared to sign legal agreement (MOU)
- are prepared to complete basic reporting of distributions
- are prepared to pick up monthly allocations
- are prepared to store and distribute kits safely, including monitoring expiration dates
(*TRIE neighborhoods: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/trie/about/neighborhoods.page
Only eligible organizations will be contacted to enroll.
INELIGIBLE groups include: for-profit businesses, private medical practices, schools (including PTAs/PAs), political campaigns, elected officials, and others.