Parade Application - Seattle's 49th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Saturday, March 14, 2020
Parade starts at 12:30 PM, 4th Ave at Jefferson, downtown Seattle. Participants should plan to be at the Parade site by 11:30 am on March 14. The Order of March will be emailed to all participants no later than March 7.
If there are any questions, please call 253-237-2811 or email Parade@IrishClub.org.
• The St. Patrick's Day Parade is primarily a tribute to St. Patrick and a celebration of Irish tradition and heritage, but it is also presented for the enjoyment and education of all the people of our Puget Sound region. In the spirit of the celebration, other ethnic groups are especially welcomed and invited to participate in the Parade and to march with us.
• The St. Patrick's Day Parade is a family-friendly event; the use of profanity or derogatory terms or slurs (i.e., words displaying disrespect to any individual or group, whether spoken, in music or printed on attire, signs or banners) is strictly prohibited.
• Political signs, i.e, signs that are used for the purpose of appealing, directly or indirectly, for votes or for financial or other support in any election campaign, are prohibited if they are larger than 2' X 2' in size. Political signs of any size on poles or banners may not be carried in the Parade.
• The Parade Committee reserves the right to deny and/or remove any entry that in its opinion breaches those rules or community standards for good taste.
• Participants in vehicles are prohibited from throwing or handing out any type of object (e.g., candy), in order to avoid possible injury to Parade onlookers and/or children.
• All vehicle operators and owners of animals participating in the Parade must carry individual liability insurance coverage.
• Seattle's St. Patrick's Day Parade is organized by a committee of the Irish Heritage Club, a 501(c)3 non-profit volunteer organization.
Name of Group
Estimated # of participants in your group, # of animals, any vehicles, special requirements, etc.
Brief (100 words maximum) description of your group to be used as background info for the Reviewing Stand MCs (or write: "Use the 2019 description")
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service