Joining the Hermanos Unidos National Board Interest Form
Updated: December 7, 2020
– Director of Communications
– Director of Development
– Director of Expansion
– Director of Finance
– Director of University Relations
Must be an Hermanos Unidos Alumni. Minimum of 1-year post-undergraduate experience. Have a deep-rooted understanding of Hermanos Unidos’ Mission and Vision.
One of the primary functions of the National Board is to understand the issues at the student level by actively engaging with Familias. Each Board member fulfills essential duties in the best interest of Hermanos Unidos and is assigned a Familia Region to collaborate with, resolve issues, and offer guidance.
Tasks that each Liaison must accomplish in the academic year are the following:
– Maintain high-visibility among assigned Familia Region
– Attend General Body and Steering Familia meetings as needed
– Attend semi-annual Leadership Retreat and Leadership Conference
– Support major events as it pertains to our Mission and Vision
– Have constant communication with Familia Co-chairs and Leadership
– Participate in monthly Board Meetings at a specified time and date.
Fill out this Interest Form
Candidates that have completed this form will be forwarded to the official application.
Finalists will be invited to a formal interview process with the National Board.
UC Santa Barbara
Cal Poly Pomona
Cal State Northridge
Cal State Long Beach
Cal State LA
UC Santa Cruz
Cal State Fullerton
Which role are you applying for?
Senior Director of Operations
Director of Communications
Director of Development
Director of Finance
Director of Expansion
Director of University Relations
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service