CALL FOR FACILITATORS
DEADLINE: AUGUST 3rd, 2015
Facilitators are non-hierarchical frosh leaders who are at the heart of the Rad Frosh experience! Facilitators will be paired up and be responsible for working with one group of new students throughout the weekend. It’s a lot of fun and a great opportunity to learn more about the amazing organizing being done on campus and in Montreal.
Rad Frosh Facilitators are expected to:
- participate in programming on the evening of Friday, September 4th, and all day on both Saturday, September 5th and Sunday, September 6th
- ensure that our first-year participants have a fun, educational, and as safe as possible time during the program
- help participants navigate the campus and city
- play a mentorship role for the participants in their group
- be a non judgemental, harm reductive, and respectful guide for their group of participants throughout the weekend
We encourage individuals who have experience working with youth and who are, or would like to become more, engaged in radical/community organizing to apply.
Note that all facilitators (both new and returning) are required to complete a MANDATORY facilitator training, and will be expected to sign a Facilitator Accountability Agreement.
Training will take place on Tuesday, September 1st from 5 - 9 pm and Wednesday, September 2nd from 5 - 9 pm. It is mandatory that facilitators attend BOTH days of training. Details will be sent to all facilitators after they apply!