Register your interest - SEND innovation group
This innovation group explores approaches and strategies to ensure that SEND students develop a deep understanding of mathematics which they can then apply to the real world. It is aimed at all teachers and TAs working with SEND students from KS2- KS3.
• an increased understanding of mathematical pedagogy
• an increased understanding of how to effectively support SEND learners with a range of needs.
• the use of variation to ensure a deep understanding and improved outcomes from students
• Students’ mathematical thinking will be developed as a result of the approaches learned in the sessions
• Students will have improved fluency
• Students will see mathematics as a coherent collection of ideas and be able to make better connections between different areas of mathematics
Any other information
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of George Spencer Academy.