This year, we are launching a partnership with Caitlin Crommett & GenerationWHAT? Academy to offer you multiple opportunities to grow and improve your chapter membership recruitment. Here is a brief description:
1. Growth Sessions with Caitlin: 3 one-on-one sessions with Caitlin and your chapter representatives to talk through challenges, create opportunities, and improve your chapter recruitment strategies.
2. Town Hall Meetings: Monthly sessions open to all JCI USA chapters with Caitlin to learn new growth strategies, discuss challenges & successes, and connect with other chapter leaders to build together.
3. GenerationWHAT? 5Gen Academy: An online course focused on leading a multigenerational organization, with tips and tricks that may come in handy as you launch your new recruitment strategies throughout the year.
- Each opportunity will require a time investment from your chapter, in order to gain the benefits promised. Each session with Caitlin is 1 hour, each town hall meeting is 1 hour, and the Academy will be at your own pace.
- JCI USA is excited to partner with GenerationWhat to offer this opportunity ($600 VALUE) to each chapter at a discounted rate of just $100. JCI USA encourages you to utilize your resources, state and national foundations to secure funds for this opportunity to grow and sustain your chapter's membership for years to come! Please reach out to your State President if you would like additional information on available funding to assist your chapter.
Which JCI chapter are you representing? (City & State please)
Best contact email for getting in touch about these opportunities:
Which of the following are you interested in for your chapter? (Select all that apply)
Individualized Growth Coaching Sessions with Caitlin
Monthly Town Hall Meetings for all Chapters
The GenerationWhat 5Gen Academy Access
Check all areas of interest that may apply to your chapter:
Social media recruitment strategies
Developing a long-term recruitment plan
Understanding what Generation Z wants
Retaining members of all ages
Leading a multi-generational team
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Caitlin Crommett.