#Missedinformation COVID-19 Project
Got skills? Of course, you do! Whether it is creating engaging digital posters or informative videos, we’d love to hear your ideas on combating the infodemic threatening our local communities by spreading correct WHO facts on COVID-19 as part of our #Missedinformation campaign.
How will it work?
1. You come up with an awesome idea
(Example: An informative digital poster translated into diverse local languages)
2. If it has merit, it gets actioned on our page (Put up for 10 days to be acted on)
3. You including countless other young leaders begin actualising it to create widespread impact
(Example: Replicating your poster using their country-specific local languages)
4. We share all this content far and wide
5. Your idea contributes to transforming the continent
To help inform your contributions and keep in accordance with the spread of correct COVID-19 facts, kindly refer to the World Health Organization Myth busters site and the BBC News Africa Fact-check online library.
Kindly put in the access code you received in your welcome email to proceed
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of we54.