2) Sponsor, please share with your candidate how you have come to know God more personally in your life.
3) Sponsor, please share with your candidate how you have seen God working in your life through the years? Feel free to share your faith testimony with your candidate.
4) Sponsor, please take some time to share with your candidate what your Confirmation experience was like.
5) Sponsor, what do you feel is the call of Christ on your life as an adult member of the Church? How do you live out that call?
6) Sponsor, what are you looking forward to most about being a part of your candidate's Confirmation?
In your Bibles, read St. Paul's observations about the ways in which the Christian community in Corinth was gathering to celebrate the Eucharist in 1 Corinthians 11:17-34 (Suggestion: read the passage a couple of times before responding). Think about the ways in which you and your parish community gather as you prepare to celebrate the Mass. Share with one another what St. Paul might observe about your community. What specific advice might St. Paul offer to the members of your parish to help you gather together as a people of God?