Our adoption fee is $275, cash or check, for every animal. This includes age-appropriate vaccinations and deworming, a 15lb bag of TLC Premium Pet Food, and the spay/neuter procedure at one of our participating vets (excludes additional accrued costs from surgery, optional or otherwise).
THE ADOPTION PROCESS >>> READ BEFORE SUBMITTING
1. Submit an application! Please read carefully. If there is missing information on your application, we will not proceed with the review. You must be 21+ years old.
2. After your application is submitted, call your vet to release records for us to obtain a reference. We will verify proof of spay/neuter and that your pet has been kept up to date with a minimum requirement of Rabies and DHPP vaccinations for any pet you've owned in the last 5 years.
3. After your application is submitted, email firstname.lastname@example.org with current photos of your home's inside living space AND front and back yards for us to have on file with your application. A volunteer will verify your home is ready for a new pet at the home visit/meet & greet.
4. When you receive an email that you are approved to adopt, you will be contacted by the foster to set up a meet & greet with you and all current pets/family members in the household.
5. Sign the contract to officially adopt your new family member and love them furever! Keep in touch and send us updates!