*YOU WILL NEED TO CALL YOUR VET ASAP TO RELEASE INFO TO US. A volunteer from Open Arms Rescue of WNY will reach out to you after the vet or personal reference is complete to set up a home visit and meet & greet!
THE ADOPTION PROCESS >>>
1. Submit an application thoroughly and truthfully. You must be 21+ years old.
2. Call your vet to release records for us to obtain a reference. We verify proof of spay/neuter and current Rabies and DHPP vaccinations for any pet you've owned in the last 5 years.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with current photos of your home's inside living space as well as front and back yards. We may request a home visit at our discretion.
4. After Step 3 you should be approved to adopt and the foster will call you to set up a meet & greet with you and any current pets.
5. Sign the contract to officially adopt your new family member and love them furever!