LEGALFOXES 1st National Legal Notice Drafting Competition
Individual – Rs 150
Co authored – Rs 270
(For Hard copy of certificates Rs 100 extra will be charged)
1. Winner: Cash prize of Rs. 1100 + Free publication In Indexed Journal with ISSN No + certificate of excellence + Free one Online certificate Course By Legalfoxes worth Rs 4000+Trophy
2. Runner up: cash prize of Rs. 500 + Free publication In Indexed Journal with ISSN No + certificate of excellence + Free one Online certificate Course By Legalfoxes worth Rs 4000+ Trophy
3. Certificate of merit + 50% off In Indexed Journal with ISSN No + 80% Discount on All Online certificate Courses By Legalfoxes for following 15 participants.
4. E-certificates of participation for all.
5. Top 10 Authors will get a chance to work as Editor of the Journal.
6. 75% Discount on all Certificate courses offered by Legalfoxes for All Authors.
7. Top 10 Authors will Get a Chance to Get Free Student membership of Justice Remedem: Centre for Conflict and online Dispute Resolution.
8. Top 15 Authors will get a Chance to Publish their post on Legalfoxes and Journal website for Free.
9. Top 15 Authors will be Eligible for Campus Ambassadors of Legalfoxes.
10. Top 15 Authors will get a chance to work as Blog Writer and Blog Editor at Legalfoxes.
11. Top 15 Authors can Join Research Board and As writer at Weekly Review
Note: Free workshops on: How to Draft a legal Notice by Advocate Lalit Ajmani ( Delhi High Court) for every successful participant
The Notices is to be attached in form latest by 25th December 2020 Any notice received after 11:59 P.M. IST will not be considered for the competition and the team will be disqualified.
College Name / Organisation / Profession
CO AUTHOR ( IF ANY )
Debit card/ Credit card/Net Banking -
Paytm - QR CODE
DEBIT CARD / CREDIT CARD LINK
Co authored -
TRANSACTION NO/ ID
Certificate (Rs 100 extra has to be paid with Registration fee for Hard copy)
Where you got to know about us ?
Any Other Query?
NAME OF CAMPUS AMBASSADOR OR PERSON REFERRED
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service