RDC Travel Certificate - Proof of Insurance
This form is to provide proof of insurance to another team in or outside of Canada. It is also for skaters travelling as a single to Boot Camps.
RDC travel insurance is only for use if you are playing in the USA with the Canadian team you are registered with. RDC cannot cover skaters cross the border to play on a USA team. Coverage will only be provided for Canadian Team travel purposes.
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Email *
Name of your league or the league applying for certificate *
Name of League (team you are playing) requesting the Certificate and Address *
I/We are skating *
Please provide the dates you are skating out of Country. *
Please provide each skaters Membership# and REAL name you need on the certificate. *
List every email address that requires a copy of this certificate. *
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Roller Derby Canada Services - RDC. Report Abuse