Dell Blair Memorial Chili Cook-off Registration!
Fall Fest - Sunday, September 20th
10:00-2:00 @ Lake City Town Square & Community Building
$5 Chili Tasting 11:00-Gone
Questions? Ask Betterment Director, Mackenzie Gorden
REQUIREMENTS - SETUP - SUPPLIES
• $ NO entry fee! Just the cost to make your chili
• Prepare on site (Illinois St. - E side of the square)
• Meat can be cooked off site
• No electricity provided (use burner/camp stove)
• Prepare & serve 5 gallons minimum
• Ready to serve @ 11 – serve until gone
• Setup anytime the morning of, ready to serve @ 11
• Entries lineup down Illinois St along the square
• Bring supplies & ingredients to cook on site
• Serve the public 11-gone
• The public serves as judges & votes for their favorite chili
• Votes will be counted - Top 3 will be announced & awarded!
• Table (tent optional)
• Can Opener?
• If serving “garnish”, snacks, candies, etc. please provide tongs or individual cups
• LC Betterment provides cups, spoons, gloves, & sanitizer
-WINNERS determined by public votes $ cash prizes to the top 3 teams!-
I understand that I have to prepare at least 5 gallons of chili on site
Team Name - We will print your team name for your table & voting container
Phone Number (only used for event changes)
$ Cash Prizes - Top 3 Teams $
Cash prizes to the top 3 teams! Winners are determined by public sampling & voting. Once votes are counted we will announce the winners!
1st Place $200
2nd Place $100
3rd Place $50
We are prepared to have a great Fall Fest & Chili Cook-off this year despite COVID-19!
COVID 19: We will only cancel the event if required by the county/state. Masks are encouraged when serving. Please frequently wash/sanitize your hands. We will provide hand sanitizer for each chili entry table. We ask that you respect social distancing guidelines but will not force it upon anyone, same goes for masks.
We want everyone to have fun & stay healthy!
On Sept 20th, if you or a household member are not feeling well or have recently been exposed to COVID-19 please stay home!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO TASTING YOUR CHILI ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20TH IN LAKE CITY!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service