Privacy and Permission
We would like to celebrate your work by sharing their stories and/or illustrations with the broader community. For example, we will collect workshop participant stories into anthologies and Zine's that we share online. We believe that writers are encouraged and sustained by the publication of their work, but we need your permission to do so. We are also committed to personal privacy.
For the protection of participants, Story Studio will follow these guidelines:
- Your name and work (art, written work, verbal statements, etc.) shall only be used for public information, promotion or educational purposes
- We will identify you by first and last name, unless directed otherwise by your, a parent or legal guardian.
- Story Studio will agree to any written request by a parent or legal guardian for the removal of a child’s name or work
The Participant and Parent/Guardian understand and agree that:
- No remuneration or compensation shall be paid for the Participant’s work
- The Participant retains all rights to their work, beyond what has been specified here
- The Participant’s work may be used in subsequent years