This award recognizes a fellow alumni who has also made significant and notable contributions to the community in the following ways:
- Leadership and community service values and passion- Truly delighted to work with people of all types and demographics- Active in the Scottsdale community for a substantial number of years in volunteer leadership roles
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Community Service and Involvement: a record of community service which demonstrates commitment to Scottsdale Leadership's core values of Engagement - Inclusion - Connection - Courage - Stewardship
- Leadership: recognition by others as a community leader. Accomplishment of significant goals through the person's leadership.
- Consistency of Community Involvement: Volunteer involvement has been over an extended period of time.
- Humanitarian Values: the nominee exemplifies warmth, caring and concern for those of varying backgrounds and constituencies, and can work well with different groups of people.
- All nominations must be completed in this online format and submitted on or before September 17, 2018 for consideration.
Letters of Support: once this form is submitted, members of the community may write brief letters of support for the nominee. Letters must be received by September 17, 2018, mailed to: Scottsdale Leadership, 10533 E. Lakeview Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85258-4965 or submitted by email with the subject line: Hodges Letter of Support to email@example.com.