Moravian College Music Educator and Mentor Award Form
A music merit award will be given to a student of a Moravian College Music Department alumnus.
The award is for upwards of $28,000.
1) The award will be given to a student of a Moravian College Music Department alum who has completed his/her music degree at Moravian College.
2) The incoming student must be entering as a first year music major the following term and the award will renew each year as long as the award winner remains a music major.
3) The Moravian College alum can be at teaching at any level (HS, MS or elementary)
4) The award will be based on:
- Need in department for particular voice/instrument/concentration
- High level of performance ability
- High level of musicianship skills:
- Music Theory
1) The nominating Moravian College alum fills out this nomination form.
2) The alum is asked to provide a brief letter (about one page long) of introduction which includes:
- An explanation of the relationship between the alum and the prospective student
- Why this students deserves this award; what are the prospective student’s
musical strengths, talents and abilities.
- Letters of support can be emailed to the audition coordinator at:
3) The nominated prospective student:
- Must apply for admission to Moravian College
- Needs to audition by the January Music Dept. audition days
4) Audition information can be found at
Name of nominating alum:
Award nominee (student) name:
Student nominee’s expected major instrument / voice / concentration:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Moravian University.