The award is for upwards of $27,000.
2) The incoming student must be entering as a first year music major the following term and the award will renew each year as long as the award winner remains a music major.
3) The Moravian College alum can be at teaching at any level (HS, MS or elementary)
4) The award will be based on: - Need in department for particular voice/instrument/concentration - High level of performance ability - High level of musicianship skills: - Ear-training - Piano - Music Theory - Sight-reading
2) The alum is asked to provide a brief letter (about one page long) of introduction which includes: - An explanation of the relationship between the alum and the prospective student - Why this students deserves this award; what are the prospective student’s musical strengths, talents and abilities. - Letters of support can be emailed to the audition coordinator at: email@example.com
3) The nominated prospective student: - Must apply for admission to Moravian College - Needs to audition during the January Music Dept. audition days
4) Audition information can be found at https://www.moravian.edu/music/admission