Vendor & Sponsor Registration Form
Saturday, March 30, 2019 | 9am-6pm
COVELLI CENTRE YOUNGSTOWN, OHIO
The Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber, in partnership with Mercy Health, Southwoods Health, Steward Health Care System and One Health Ohio is proud to present the second annual comprehensive, Valley-wide Health & Wellness Expo.
Last year’s Expo featured nearly 70 vendors from a variety of industries including health care organizations, fitness facilities, holistic services and retirement community services, just to name a few. In addition, a staged area featured expert speakers on many health-related topics, and various screenings were available.
The Expo gives Valley residents an opportunity to explore numerous health and wellness services and products, talk to experts one-on-one and learn more. Vendors will have an opportunity to educate the public about significant health matters, products and services, display and distribute information and material and meet thousands of potential customers - 3,000 Valley residents attended the Expo last year. In addition, the Expo received media coverage from all the major local news outlets, including the Business Journal, the Vindicator, iHeart Radio, WFMJ, WKBN and WYTV.
Here’s just a small sampling of positive feedback we received from last year’s vendors:
• “We attend several of these events each year, and this event was one of the most organized I’ve ever been to. I hope the event takes place again next year because we will surely be back.”
• “For the first year, we received a very good return on our investment. You never know what to expect in the first year of any large event and we were very happy to be part of the Expo!”
• “It was a wonderful opportunity for us to do direct marketing to increase community awareness about our organization.”
• “An excellent event and well-perceived by the community!”
• “It was a wonderful opportunity to increase community awareness about our organization.”
Our goal is for the Valley to live well and be well. This Expo is a good first (and fun!) step in assessing our own health and wellness and seeking new means of improving both for a long, healthy and happy life.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service