We are so excited to see your interest in being part of this awesome program! Our program will partner you with a student mentor at Ohio State University who will help you develop a college plan, teach you more about American culture, show you how to budget your money, and help you apply for financial aid!
You will have the INCREDIBLE opportunity of visiting Ohio State University during the beginning and end of the program, giving you an all access pass to many departments at Ohio State and the opportunity to participate in many developmental experiences that will help you prepare for college.
We'd love to hear more about you! This interest form is meant to help us understand if this program is right for you! If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 614-218-3570.
Please note that applicants MUST meet these requirements:
- Must be in high school (Grades 9-12) or a recent graduate interested in attending college
- Must have a refugee background OR immigrant background
- Must be willing to commit two-three hours weekly
- Must have access to internet and a phone throughout the week
- Must have interest in opportunities and options after high school