SJAA Loaner Program
This form is intended for use by SJAA members. Equipment is loaned out for a month. Equipment check-out and returns happen during SJAA Fix-It sessions. Please see our calendar at
for the dates of Fix-It session. By filling out the form and requesting to loan equipment from the club you agree to the conditions of program below:
- Do not use the scope to look at the SUN !!!!
- Do not disassemble the scope
- Contact SJAA if there is a problem with the scope or it becomes damaged
- Contact SJAA should the scope need to be cleaned or out of alignment
- Do not store the scope outdoors
- Keep scope covered to prevent dust buildup
- Keep all items together (scope, eyepieces, finder scopes, etc.)
Terms and Conditions of the Loan:
- You accept the financial responsibility for this scope
- Which includes replacement or repairs as required
- Which also includes any costs SJAA incurs in enforcing this contract
- You agree to return the scope by the due date noted above, no exceptions
- You agree to immediately notify us if any of your contact information changes
- You have read, understood and agree to the Rules & Etiquette listed at
SJAA Loaner Equipment Admin
Do you agree to the above Terms and Conditions?
Yes, I agree
No, Thank You
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SJAA.